In this era of continuous technological development and innovation, people’s living standards are getting higher and higher, touch screens have also brought a lot of convenience to people’s work and life, and the application in the market is also very hot. It can be seen in all fields. Silhouette. The following editor will show you what is the difference between capacitive touch screen pcap and resistive touch screen?
1. Resistive touch screen, only touch has no response. You need to use a mobile phone pen to tap and draw. Generally, a mobile phone needs to be equipped with a pen. And the screen is easily scratched.
2. The capacitive touch screen pcap changes the capacitance by touching the electrolyte that changes the capacitance. Where you touch it with your hand, the electrolyte changes and the capacitance changes. Therefore, the mobile phone has responded. This type of mobile phone is not equipped with a mobile phone pen, and the screen is not easy to scratch. There is also the most practical method of identification. Use two fingers to hold down a picture on the capacitive touch screen phone at the same time. Open or close your fingers to both sides, the picture will zoom in or out. At this point, resistive touch screen mobile phones cannot do it.
1. Resistive touch screen: pressure is required to make contact with each layer of the screen. You can use your fingers (even if you wear gloves), nails, stylus, etc. to operate. Supporting stylus is very important in the Asian market, where gesture and text recognition are valued.
2. Capacitive touch screen: The smallest contact from the surface of a charged finger can also activate the capacitive sensing system under the screen. Non-living objects, nails, and gloves are invalid. Handwriting recognition is more difficult.
1. Resistive touch screen: The accuracy can reach at least a single display pixel. It can be seen when using a stylus. It is convenient for handwriting recognition and helps to operate under the interface with small control elements.
2. Capacitive touch screen: The theoretical accuracy can reach several pixels. But in fact, it will be limited by the finger contact area. This makes it difficult for users to accurately click on targets smaller than 1cm2.
1. Resistive touch screen: very cheap.
2. Capacitive touch screens: Capacitive screens from different manufacturers are 10% to 50% more expensive than resistive screens.
1. Resistive touch screen: impossible, unless the circuit connection of the resistance screen and the machine is reorganized.
2. Capacitive touch screen: Most of the capacitive touch screens are now multi-touch capable. And large-size capacitive touch screens can usually support 10-point touch.
Dingtouch as a professional touch screen manufacturer with more than 10 years touch screen experience.We are welcome to customize your touch screen .Here are some of our standard product . Such as 7 inch touch screen, 10.1 inch touch screen ,15 inch touch screen,15.6 inch touch screen,17 inch touch screen,17.3 inch touch screen,18.5 inch touch screen,19 inch touch screen,21.5 inch touch screen, 23.6 inch touch screen,23.8 inch touch screen,27 inch touch screen.Contact our team today to buy a capacitive touch screen are best for our retail business needs.
our other one website: www.szdingtouch.com