Indoor Visual Effects of Capacitive touch panel screen and resistive touch screen
Capacitive touch panel screen and resistive touch screen are usually fine.
- Resistive touch screen: it require pressure to make the layers of the screen come into contact. You can operate it with fingers, nails, stylus, etc. Stylus support is important in Asian markets, where gesture and text recognition are valued.
- Capacitive touch screen: The slightest touch from the surface of a charged finger can activate the capacitive sensing system below the screen. Inanimate objects, fingernails, gloves are invalid. Handwriting recognition is more difficult.
- Resistive touch screen: The accuracy is at least a single display pixel, which can be seen when using a stylus. Easy handwriting recognition. Useful for working with interfaces that use small control elements.
- Capacitive touch screen: The theoretical accuracy can reach several pixels. But it will actually be limited by the contact area of the finger. So that it is difficult for users to precisely click on targets smaller than 1cm^2.
Cost of Capacitive touch panel screen and resistive touch screen
- Resistive touch screen: very cheap.
- Capacitive touch screen: Capacitive touch screens from different manufacturers are 10% to 50% more expensive than resistive screens.
- Resistive touch screen: Impossible, unless you connect the reorganization of the resistive touch screen to the circuit of the machine.
- Capacitive touch screen: can support multi-touch screen
- Resistive touch screen: The fundamental characteristics of the resistive screen determine that its top is soft. Need to be able to press down. This makes the screen very prone to scratches. Resistive screens require protective film and relatively more frequent calibration. Advantageously, resistive touch screen devices using a plastic layer are generally less prone to damage and less likely to break.
- Capacitive touch screen: it can use glass for the outer layer. Although it is not indestructible. And it has the potential to shatter under severe impact. But glass is better for everyday scratches and smudges.
Clean of Capacitive touch panel screen and resistive touch screen
- Resistive touch screen: Since it can be operated with a stylus or a fingernail. Less likely to leave fingerprints, oil stains and bacteria on the screen.
- Capacitive touch screen: touch with the whole finger. But the glass outer layer is easier to clean.
Dingtouch touchscreens TP Manufacturer
Dingtouch as a professional touch screen manufacturer with more than 10 years touch screen experience.We are welcome to customize your capacitive touch screen .Here are some of our standard product . Such as 7 inch touch screen, 10.1 inch touch screen ,15 inch touch screen,15.6 inch touch screen,17 inch touch screen,17.3 inch touch screen,18.5 inch touch screen,19 inch touch screen,21.5 inch touch screen, 23.6 inch touch screen,23.8 inch touch screen,27 inch touch screen.Contact our team today to buy a capacitive touch screen are best for our retail business needs.
our other one website: www.szdingtouch.com